All orders are in Malaysian Ringgit. Please use the currency converter to convert.

We ship internationally. We have shipped to Germany, Norway, India, Canada, United States.

Please click here for shipping rates or How to order on the top menu or FAQ under labels.


Email me at charmsallure@hotmail or kesidangputih@yahoo.com or sms 019 393 3939 for faster response.


Welcome To My Webstore




Hello.

I love beading and making jewelry. I love charms. Bought a

bracelet and a charm at Thomas Sabo's and I'm hooked.

So I decided to source for them.. Lovely sterling/925 silver

with enamel charms with quality like Thomas Sabo's.

We have included silver charms with genuine gemstones

that can be worn as a pendant , reasonably priced. Why is it

inexpensive? We bought them directly from manufacturers.


Why Sterling / Silver 925?

Long lasting and for someone like me who can't wear

( rashes) other metal than silver or gold, these are perfect. If

they change colour, you can always go to any silver jewelry

seller and polish them.

Please click the menu above under products to choose.

Please read How to order for shipping and payment terms.



Have fun!!



glitter-graphics.com

Convert here

My Slide of products

Friday, April 3, 2009

Testimonial

Testimonial

Hi! I have received the charms. So nice. I'll definitely buy from you again..Thanks very much for the extra gift.

Fadzillah

mmg syok la kedai akak ni,beli dah la murah,siap hantar by hand kerumah tu...
mmg cun gelang akak ni,nampak ranggi jer pakai...kalau kat kedai luar,mahal la kak...

manja mmg suker koleksi barang perhiasan ni kak...tgk dayang nurfaizah pakai cun tergantung satu biji,tu yg cepat2 sambar gelang ni,lgpun silver,mmg tahan lasak,kan......

yg syoknyer,anak manja pakaipun x nak tanggal dah....
tp mmg cute la......

Manja from wanita melayu dot com

I'm helping out our dearest Cousin KakZu with her new and growing business of Charms Allure. Her beading are all absolutely pretty and I've actually bought over some precious stones jewelry after going crazy over her collections over the past kenduri & family party. And the latest in her collection is the Thomas Sabo like charms. So comelllll :) I'm still waiting if there's a frame charm for piccies in her collection to complete my set. haiyaa when did i become so girly? ^__^

Lana

salam....
melurj, brg dh trima smlm. excited betul si kakak. trus melaram dgn bracelet baru. tqvm..

zfaaa from Wanita melayu dot com

Find of the year

Superwomanwannabe


Fast shipping
angela_julias_mom


Canada




Assalamualaikum kak

Dah sampai bracelet tu...baru je tadi.
Cantik sangat. Nanti bila-bila saya nak tambah lagi charmsnye.
Terima kasih ye kak :)\


CT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Form

Name:
Email Address:

create web form