All orders are in Malaysian Ringgit. Please use the currency converter to convert.

We ship internationally. We have shipped to Germany, Norway, India, Canada, United States.

Please click here for shipping rates or How to order on the top menu or FAQ under labels.


Email me at charmsallure@hotmail or kesidangputih@yahoo.com or sms 019 393 3939 for faster response.


Welcome To My Webstore




Hello.

I love beading and making jewelry. I love charms. Bought a

bracelet and a charm at Thomas Sabo's and I'm hooked.

So I decided to source for them.. Lovely sterling/925 silver

with enamel charms with quality like Thomas Sabo's.

We have included silver charms with genuine gemstones

that can be worn as a pendant , reasonably priced. Why is it

inexpensive? We bought them directly from manufacturers.


Why Sterling / Silver 925?

Long lasting and for someone like me who can't wear

( rashes) other metal than silver or gold, these are perfect. If

they change colour, you can always go to any silver jewelry

seller and polish them.

Please click the menu above under products to choose.

Please read How to order for shipping and payment terms.



Have fun!!



glitter-graphics.com

Convert here

My Slide of products

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Charms Allure In Subang Parade July 3rd and 4th

Come Visit Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Form

Name:
Email Address:

create web form